Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
DON'T FORGET THAT ROGUE GUNN WORKS IS YOUR SUPPRESSOR EXPERT
We have the capability to bring in a huge assortment of suppressors. Visit us in person and check out the selection we have or let us help you bring in a specific brand. If you purchase a suppressor through us we offer to custom Cerakote your suppressor at a discount and while paperwork is processing, we work to provide average wait times.
Take a look at the photos on this page to see some of the suppressors presently at the shop or Cerakote projects we have done for clients!
MG22 EXTREME DUTY 22LR SUPPRESSOR
The MG22 was born of the MG series rifle suppressors. 100% hardened 17-4 Stainless Steel (190KSI tensile strength) for extreme duty and high volume shooting in all rimfire cartridges. No aluminum to damage either shooting or cleaning! Designed for up to 9 length configurations, it allows the user to tune the weight and desired suppression level to their liking. It is built to run and run.
A 100% no-fault lifetime warranty comes standard, as with all of our products. If you kill it, we fix it, no BS!
Keep it clean and remember that after cleaning use some ablative gel (petroleum jelly or similar no toxic gel) on all internal parts before reassembly. The wipe can easily be replaced as a repair item by you or a gunsmith.
According to current BATFE guidance, repairing the wipe by direct replacement is allowed but making and keeping spares is NOT! Contact your legal counsel and or the NFA branch of BATFE for more information. We do not sell replacement wipes.
- Rated for: 22LR, 22WMR, 17HMR, 17WSM, 5.7x28, 22 hornet (no barrel length restrictions)
- Configuration Lengths: 6.5" approx 0.47" per baffle
- Configurations Weights: 7.4oz whole assembly, each baffle weighs 0.6oz
100% Hardened 17-4 SS (hardened to 190,000 PSI tensile strength) takes all the extreme abrasion and high pressures
- Baffles seal to each other via tapers for concentricity
- Repairable High-Strength High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Cap Wipe (McMaster-Carr item 5787T63 and Punch 3427a17)
- REMOVE WIPE FOR ALL OTHER CARTRIDGES EXCEPT 22LR RIMFIRE!
- Full Auto rated
- Easy to service and reconfigure
- Easy to own
- 100% no-fault warranty, valid across the known universe and
- until the end of time
- Won't break the bank
Sound Pressure Level ***
Full length Configuration
- 6" Buckmark Pistol
- Standard Velocity 22LR: 120dB
- Subsonic 22LR: 117dB
16" Ruger 10/22
Standard Velocity 22LR: 120dB
Subsonic 22LR: 116dB
18" Ruger RPR 17HMR
Standard Velocity (2400FPS) 17HMR: 125dB